Scroll Saw Labor Day?

Travis

Anybody have any scroll saw related Labor Day plans? Or are you heading out of town before winter sets in? I have a few projects that I'd like to fit in. I have a perfume tray from on the saw right now, and I want to get back into my intarsia project. Plus I have some custom moldings I need to do to dress up a window in my son's room. Hopefully I'll get in some good shop time. Oh yah, I also have a couple Inkscape videos to make. ;)

What's on your saw for this long weekend?

I want to start on a cross I've had my eye on. Plus I want to continue the Zodiac puzzles. The puzzles I can do in one sitting while I know the cross will be multiple. I'll have to see how the chores go. My company is moving from the Raleigh NC area to the Houston TX area this Christmas so I'll have to put my saw away for a while to start getting my house ready for sale and then move and search for a new house there. So I am trying to get as much in this weekend as possible This not only marks the end of my summer but much less time to scroll!

I'm planning to cut a dragon pattern I got on the Fox Chapel site. It's an awesome 3D dragon by a lady named Sarah who lives in Wales. Other than that, not much planned. My grandson is here for the weekend so who knows what we'll get up to lol. He's not much interested in scrolling though.....more into video games. That's where dad and grandpa come in.

Christina