Quick order for traveler

amazingkevin

A lady i showed some names i was delivering to a store one day ,ordered a bunch of names for her grand kids. Now her sister came to town and she showed them to her and another order sprang up for money i needed badly today.Yes God's really shoveling the blessing to me regularly now.I'm into thev good book twice a day and i'm reaping the rewards for being faithfull.!Microsoftofficeword2007  ancestory font was used for these,tammy,ashley,muriel ,joe in a print font and scooby in a Scrollsaw Workshoppost-1607-0-54459000-1420430721_thumb.jpgpost-1607-0-69757200-1420430735_thumb.jpgpost-1607-0-82115600-1420430757_thumb.jpg dog bone

A lady i showed some names i was delivering to a store one day ,ordered a bunch of names for her grand kids. Now her sister came to town and she showed them to her and another order sprang up for money i needed badly today.Yes God's really shoveling the blessing to me regularly now.I'm into thev good book twice a day and i'm reaping the rewards for being faithfull.!Microsoftofficeword2007  ancestory font was used for these,tammy,ashley,muriel ,joe in a print font and scooby in a Scrollsaw Workshopattachicon.gif002.jpgattachicon.gif001.jpgattachicon.gif010.jpg dog bone

I like the SCOOBY one Kevin. It's My son Scott's nick name. Those are very nice and up to your usual very high standards. :cool:  :cool:

Rob Roy.

I like the SCOOBY one Kevin. It's My son Scott's nick name. Those are very nice and up to your usual very high standards. :cool:  :cool:

Rob Roy.

What a nightmare to get this job out the door quickly, as i delivered them they drove back to Disney world ,Orlando Florida that's how rush a job this was, get Scott going on that scroll saw before he's on warfarin,lol

What a nightmare to get this job out the door quickly, as i delivered them they drove back to Disney world ,Orlando Florida that's how rush a job this was, get Scott going on that scroll saw before he's on warfarin,lol

Alas Kevin, my son is into the mechanic- ing. He's got cars coming out his ears, and possibly other orifices. :lol:  :lol:  :lol: .

Rob Roy.

ROB ROY,that's got to get old quick,skinned knuckles ,dirt in your eye's, burned arms,gasoline drawers.lol i had that happen once OMG!.

Alas Kevin, my son is into the mechanic- ing. He's got cars coming out his ears, and possibly other orifices. :lol:  :lol:  :lol: .

Rob Roy.

ROB ROY,that's got to get old quick,skinned knuckles ,dirt in your eye's, burned arms,gasoline drawers.lol i had that happen once OMG!.

• 2 weeks later...