Hello! Anyone Offer Cutting Sevices?

Carolina Girl

Hi, I have been a lurking member for a while. My husband I plan on gettting a scroll saw at some point. But, I would like to know if anyone here offers cutting services. Hopefully the mods don't mind me asking this:  I have a project in mind and would like to pay someone to help me out. It's pretty basic and I can send the pattern by email.

I am in SC - Anyone in my state or near that would be interested? I need 1/2 in to 3/4 in wood (whatever you in scrap is fine!).

Post here and I'll get back with you. Mods, let me know if this is the wrong forum or if inappropriate.

Thanks

Ok, here is what I am looking to do. http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-JgBebV1gfDI/VDHehArbAzI/AAAAAAAAIpo/w_fxIJ8NqsE/s1600/DSC_0364.JPG

I would like to have the heads only cut from 1/2" to 3/4 in wood. I have the plaques already I just need the heads. But I am making them much smaller.I purchased the plaques from the craft store and the range from 4', 6" & 8" in size. In the future need larger (If the small ones work out, but for now want to try out small ones. I could also mail one of each plaque for correct sizing if I need to.

As for the patterns, I have images inserted into a WORD file sized to what I think I would need. Would that be OK for a pattern? The images are resizable within the document.

If those of you who have contacted me through Messenger could let me know if you're still interested and what you think pricing would be, that would be great. Also, scrap wood is fine if you have it.

I appreciate it very much!