very effective and cheaper !

Multifasited

For those of you using a big shop vac interested in saving your vac unneeded wear and eliminate a lot of extra  fine dust in your shop ,from the vac allowing ultra fine dust to recirculate in and out of your vac. put a sheet rock bag in your shop vac .stops ultrafine dust from getting to your motors ,bearings & brushes and exiting your vac, thru the exhaust port !  Available  Lowes or HD in 3 pack ! cheaper than hwd,store ! Not real cheap but very effective and cheaper than a hepa by a dam site .with a separator ,Fein or dust dep.last very very long time ! 

For those of you using a big shop vac interested in saving your vac unneeded wear and eliminate a lot of extra  fine dust in your shop ,from the vac allowing ultra fine dust to recirculate in and out of your vac. put a sheet rock bag in your shop vac .stops ultrafine dust from getting to your motors ,bearings & brushes and exiting your vac, thru the exhaust port !  Available  Lowes or HD in 3 pack ! cheaper than hwd,store ! Not real cheap but very effective and cheaper than a hepa by a dam site .with a separator ,Fein or dust dep.last very very long time ! 

What's that, have you got a picture never heard of a sheet rock bag before.???? Roly

Not much to look at,vac .bag made special for sucking up sheet rock sanding dust after sheetrocker use big orbiting sanders finishing houses ,started out as speciality item ,but is now available for renters of those machines , DIY,Stops ultra fine dust ,if you ever dealt with sanding sheet rock ,that stuff is like talcum powder and will go straight thru a standard vac (like a dose of salts) It's a special type Paper ,vac bag designed to fit larger shop vacs . I think it would catch flea dust ! (If you know what I mean! They make DIY manual smaller rock sanders for sheet rock ,but smaller bags are hard to find ,maybe on the net ,for those using smaller units ,4-5 gal size,I'm guessing ! Rental places should have as well but usually higher priced !  

Not much to look at,vac .bag made special for sucking up sheet rock sanding dust after sheetrocker use big orbiting sanders finishing houses ,started out as speciality item ,but is now available for renters of those machines , DIY,Stops ultra fine dust ,if you ever dealt with sanding sheet rock ,that stuff is like talcum powder and will go straight thru a standard vac (like a dose of salts) It's a special type Paper ,vac bag designed to fit larger shop vacs . I think it would catch flea dust ! (If you know what I mean! They make DIY manual smaller rock sanders for sheet rock ,but smaller bags are hard to find ,maybe on the net ,for those using smaller units ,4-5 gal size,I'm guessing ! Rental places should have as well but usually higher priced !  

Got it Carl it's a brand name for what we call drywall over here that explains why I didn't know it. Ain't Google great! Roly

Showing my age again ,the youngsters over here call it dry wall too ,I went in and ask for linoleum ,everybody looks blank (say What)so I explained it's use (Oh! you want, vinyl sheet goods!) I forgot, I came over on the May Flower again ! Silly me I still refer to Gay as Happy ! You can guess the rest !!  I AIN'T Cool NO MORE!!!

Showing my age again ,the youngsters over here call it dry wall too ,I went in and ask for linoleum ,everybody looks blank (say What)so I explained it's use (Oh! you want, vinyl sheet goods!) I forgot, I came over on the May Flower again ! Silly me I still refer to Gay as Happy ! You can guess the rest !!  I AIN'T Cool NO MORE!!!

Hi Carl:

Your still "Cool" to us here at the village

Keep it that way

Fab4

I would have asked for linoleum also......lol

Thanks for the tip on the "whatchamacallit bag" 

Edited by Fab4

Thank you Carl,here's the link to said product    LANDA Vacuum Bag for Drywall Sanders

I know what you mean I asked a transistor battery (needed a 9 volt) and got a strange look from the college age clerk .