Please Help

Loskoppie

Hi All.    I need some help with my skills with the patterns.  I down loaded a BoBscroll pattern it is three coasters 23-8-2014.  Now I am spending my time wading throw the help manuals to find out how I can split them up to print one at a time.  I was trying to change it to a vector image, but have not found out how yet. I know there is a simple answer but I can't find it yet.  

Thanks Barbara

Hi All.    I need some help with my skills with the patterns.  I down loaded a BoBscroll pattern it is three coasters 23-8-2014.  Now I am spending my time wading throw the help manuals to find out how I can split them up to print one at a time.  I was trying to change it to a vector image, but have not found out how yet. I know there is a simple answer but I can't find it yet.  

Thanks Barbara

Hi Barbara, I'm a self confessed computer DUNCE!!!!! but someone more savvy than me will have an answer for you soon, possibly even Bob Scroll himself. Hope it works out for you. Take care.

Rob Roy.

Barb if your using Windows software in the bottom left corner, Start menu you should find a tool called Snipping tool click on it drag a box around anything you want and file choose save it as a jpeg on your desktop or where ever and you have it. If you want the tool handy just drag it to the bottom bar and let go. Roly

post-2228-0-65742600-1421688624.jpg