two mills done pick your choice

Multifasited

I was afraid the difference would be difficult to see and go unnoticed  in the pictures .They were stack cut ,one ,the first one the floom and the wheel down were raised 1/4" adding a degree of depth and separation from the mill . I like it ,not sure it's worth the extra work involved ,difficult to separate so many features w/o causing distortion of some things .Still have two of the originals ,unaltered ,I will keep modified one .for my gallery !Thanks for looking and posting ,Starting the Frog next ,we shall see ! 

post-22372-0-78795600-1422306055_thumb.jpgpost-22372-0-32093700-1422306075_thumb.jpgOK! This should help ,I decided to add another step this one on the wall ,this side of the water wheel .and reversed the frame to accept the extra width of the 3 steps ,took a pic at an angle as well as straight on , I have not seen the pic's yet will when I post then we see if all this was worth the effort ,The original stepped on is on my wall and I like it .Others may not still have two  originals as they were intended ,Neptun.I hope you don't mind me separating you great pattern ! 

Even those really don't do It justice ,looks so much better in person ! IMHO!

Edited by Multifasited