Time to take a break from dragons

dansnow

When we sold our last dragon before Christmas I told the wife that if I didn't make another for a while that would be fine. So of course a week later a fellow that works in her buildiing asked if I could make him one.  I told him I didn't want to, but he insisted and said he would pay extra, just name it. So in hopes of discouraging him I added $45 to the price I normally charge. He knows how much I usually charge so I figured he'd tell me it was too rich for his wallet. But Nope!! Without batting an eye he said fine and handed my wife the cash!!  Darn, now I had to make one.

Well, here it is, ready to be delivered. Body is Maple, Black Walnut and Cherry, Wings are Maple and Wenge, Wheels, legs and tail are Walnut and the movable part of the head is Cherry.

That's it for a while. I've made 5 so far, need to work on other things for a while.

Thanks for looking,

post-17477-0-99448800-1422486956_thumb.jpg

When we sold our last dragon before Christmas I told the wife that if I didn't make another for a while that would be fine. So of course a week later a fellow that works in her buildiing asked if I could make him one.  I told him I didn't want to, but he insisted and said he would pay extra, just name it. So in hopes of discouraging him I added $45 to the price I normally charge. He knows how much I usually charge so I figured he'd tell me it was too rich for his wallet. But Nope!! Without batting an eye he said fine and handed my wife the cash!!  Darn, now I had to make one.

Well, here it is, ready to be delivered. Body is Maple, Black Walnut and Cherry, Wings are Maple and Wenge, Wheels, legs and tail are Walnut and the movable part of the head is Cherry.

That's it for a while. I've made 5 so far, need to work on other things for a while.

Thanks for looking,

Beautiful work Dan, no wonder they are popular, (at any price). Very intricate and a fair bit of cutting, not to mention engineering. Just superb. I can see one big problem Dan. You could have trouble getting your CASH back from the "BOSS" :shock:  :shock:  :shock: .

Rob Roy.