Had another order for 2of these

heppnerguy

This is a pattern that I requested to be made for me and I had 3 pattern makers respond. I am so grateful to them all. I don't remember which one was chosen so I am unable to respond properly to them again but it was a special order and I did not expect to sell another but I did get an order for 2 more of them. So I decided to just post the two I finished yesterday. It is not intended to go to the 'bragging rights' forum but just to show that I am not sitting around and being inactive. I also completed and mailed off two intarsia seagulls but I forgot to take a photo of them.

post-2238-0-72424600-1422636295_thumb.jpg

This is a pattern that I requested to be made for me and I had 3 pattern makers respond. I am so grateful to them all. I don't remember which one was chosen so I am unable to respond properly to them again but it was a special order and I did not expect to sell another but I did get an order for 2 more of them. So I decided to just post the two I finished yesterday. It is not intended to go to the 'bragging rights' forum but just to show that I am not sitting around and being inactive. I also completed and mailed off two intarsia seagulls but I forgot to take a photo of them.

Superb job Dick!!!!!. Beautiful frames too.

Rob Roy.

Dick, 

if I recall correctly you fused my pattern with someone elses, you prefered a different face than the one i made, but the majority of this one was made by me.

Well then, I thank you very much for your kind contribution to my pattern request.

For those who may not know this. The original picture is the one from the Sacajawea dollar that was issued several years ago in America.

Sacajawea was the Native American that accompanied the Lewis and Clark exploration across what would become part of America, in 1805-1806

Dick

heppnerguy