Dirty nose just waiting

Multifasited

5/32 luan #3 spiral s (I'll be here when you come out !)attachicon.gifdirty nose chase 001.JPGattachicon.gifdirty nose chase 002.JPG

A beautiful display of beautiful work Carl. One question. Is that tooth brush there to brush the Leopard's teeth after he's taken a bite out of your rear end???? :shock:  :shock:  :shock:  :shock: . He's got his beady eyes on you.

Rob Roy.

Edited by Rob Roy

A beautiful display of beautiful work Carl. One question. Is that tooth brush there to brush the Leopard's teeth after he's taken a bite out of your rear end???? :shock:  :shock:  :shock:  :shock: . He's got his beady eyes on you.

Rob Roy.

you are close ,thats a mini sander w/ replaceable velcro pads ,more for sanding out the dents in my chewed up butt!

No charge ! Have a few local visitor s  come to see all my different stuff ,carvings, paintings ,wood burnings  and Scroll work & bridges !My wife loves it !

Good thinking Carl great work,do you serve cream cakes and tea as well. we'll be over and get a coach trip up. me, Rob, Keith and few others from the UK. oh did I mention we need your credit card number. ;)  :lol: Roly 

Good thinking Carl great work,do you serve cream cakes and tea as well. we'll be over and get a coach trip up. me, Rob, Keith and few others from the UK. oh did I mention we need your credit card number. ;)  :lol: Roly 

Per your request ,I discussed the matter w/ all major issuers ,the were all in agreement of full issue , time frame, some thing a about when Hell freezes over,the very next day,they will issue a platium card ,just before hanging up ! (Laughing uncontrolably ) So watch the weather !

Per your request ,I discussed the matter w/ all major issuers ,the were all in agreement of full issue , time frame, some thing a about when Hell freezes over,the very next day,they will issue a platium card ,just before hanging up ! (Laughing uncontrolably ) So watch the weather !

That'll be a NO then. :lol:  :razz: that was funny. Roly

A beautiful display of beautiful work Carl. One question. Is that tooth brush there to brush the Leopard's teeth after he's taken a bite out of your rear end????

Thats funny I have only just seen this post and I have just asked a similar question regarding the lion.  Great minds hey Roy.  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Marg