shop,tree,an projects today

amazingkevin

You cutting that tree with scissors Kevin, that's funny Kev I've just cut the same cross today and I'm waiting for the paint to dry and I'm putting a backer on it. Roly

No i just put the scissors there to give you an idea how big the stump is,and the cross pattern was laying around so i did that one .And the one with a key took 1.5 hours to complete with a scroll reverse #7&5 blade.My shops coming together now!!!

I have cut that cross with a slight modification... I shrank it to 3 3/4 inches tall and put a loop on top .. I cut it for a Minister friend of mine.. he loves it.  As usual Kevin great work.  Thanks for sharing these with us.

DW

Me too DW but smaller for a necklace, i like doing miniatures! Thanks

I thought the same as Roly that you were cutting the log with scissors, figured it would take you a while to cut that way.  :lol: :lol:   Cross and heart look pretty good Kevin

Marg

I thought the same as Roly that you were cutting the log with scissors, figured it would take you a while to cut that way.  :lol: :lol:   Cross and heart look pretty good Kevin

Marg

Giive someone an inch and they take a mile,lol.               The scissors was the closest thing within reach to give a tree stump size factor.