When you think you are out of wood !

Multifasited

Ok Carl where's the pictures of the others, do you carve or 3d scroll them any patterns to share. just saying. :D  Roly

Some of both ,usually cut out thick and split ,too hard to match otherwise ,like turtles ,or fish you can make 3-4 pairs and split some less than 1/8" thick ,electric eraser and tooth brush after dremel works real good .flex sand paper and velcro tabs work well and are very gentle . samples disappear around here even my tiny work boots disappear ,I'll look I may have an extra large still here ! Patterns ,made up from catalogue pic.s of small things that strike my fancy at the time ,I'll look around ,and see what I still have 

Darn you,Carl. Now you have placed another challenge before me. I have never tried making anything near that small. Can I do it. Probably not but you managed to cut out some. Nice job. I can not believe my eyes.

Dick

Heppnerguy

Some of both ,usually cut out thick and split ,too hard to match otherwise ,like turtles ,or fish you can make 3-4 pairs and split some less than 1/8" thick ,electric eraser and tooth brush after dremel works real good .flex sand paper and velcro tabs work well and are very gentle . samples disappear around here even my tiny work boots disappear ,I'll look I may have an extra large still here ! Patterns ,made up from catalogue pic.s of small things that strike my fancy at the time ,I'll look around ,and see what I still have ,Phantom this is the best I can do on short notice ,as you can imagine ,little visitors ,and this kind of stuff ,breakage and disappearance occur too frequently ,but happy kids leave ,along with Happy parents .Busy just a talking ! Anyway heres a glimps ,larger pc.s tread etc were scrolled rest carved and shaped ,mini's thats where the saw does the cutting .My wife decided I should show the bigger stuff ,even though ,I thought it would take one hell of a women to wear as ear rings !post-22372-0-77228200-1423090721_thumb.jpgpost-22372-0-34475100-1423090739_thumb.jpg   sorry pictures from my phone !

Edited by Multifasited

Now ! for the slick part at least in my view .with great care ,and the finest blade ,you can take a miniture animal or even a shoe ,cut it in half and you have a pair of ear rings . Or decorations for any number of things from picture frames to ,I painted one black w/white trim ,and labeled it ,Dad's Baby Shoe ,back when bronze baby shoes were in Vogue ! Doesn't take much to amuse me !!  LOL ! Along with my sign that says (DOESN'T Play Well ,with OTHERS !

Edited by Multifasited