First Project (Mother and Child)

Fishman

Very nice, Jordan. Well done!

Don R

Thanks!

Wow!........That is very good work,Jordon.........Thanks for showing!.......I really like that, may have to cut it myself!

Thank you! I have the pattern if you did want to cut it, I didn't make it and honestly don't remember where I got it from. It's been sitting on my computer waiting to be cut for awhile. I do remember it was just a free to use pattern. Even has "free" in the file name. :razz:

free002.pdf

Thank you all for the kind words. I'm hoping I can make something else very soon to share with you all. I was actually wanting to make a certain portrait, but seem to be struggling with making the pattern. Perhaps I should head over to the pattern section and see if somebody can help me out with it?

I also looked at your work very closely and found that you did a fabulous job on it, paying attention so as to make clean cuts and taking the time to clean up all the fuzzies. Continue on with that amount of pride in what you do and you will become a top notch scroller very shortly. It takes some of us a long time before we started paying attention to all the little details.. Thanks for posting and keep up the great work

Dick

heppnerguy

I also looked at your work very closely and found that you did a fabulous job on it, paying attention so as to make clean cuts and taking the time to clean up all the fuzzies. Continue on with that amount of pride in what you do and you will become a top notch scroller very shortly. It takes some of us a long time before we started paying attention to all the little details.. Thanks for posting and keep up the great work

Dick

heppnerguy

Thank you, I'm kind of a perfectionist with some OCD so I think that's where the attentional to detail comes from. I take a lot of pride in whatever I do, and if it isn't up to my standards I will either fix it or start again. Lucky for me, this one came out good first try. ;)

Thanks for all the encouragement people, you're making me want to go make something else....RIGHT NOW.