KEEPING IT GOING

amazingkevin

Hey there Kevin

Nice signs.  You did a very nice job. 

Sorry to here about your problems with the car.... Reminds me of a car I used to own.  It was a pretty rare car .  Called a Rolls Could Hardly.

It would roll down one hill and could hardly make it up the next....

You have a good day my friend,  better days are ahead.

Later

Jamminjack

Hey there Kevin

Nice signs.  You did a very nice job. 

Sorry to here about your problems with the car.... Reminds me of a car I used to own.  It was a pretty rare car .  Called a Rolls Could Hardly.

It would roll down one hill and could hardly make it up the next....

You have a good day my friend,  better days are ahead.

Later

Jamminjack

Thanks Jack,I  read your profile and your a busy body!,lol

All you can do Kevin is keep  plugging away, Its a shame I have 2 perfectly good vehicles here but I'm not allowed to drive it here the other one I had to buy cause my import became illegal, oh well you should be good now for a while we hope.

the kia is so comfortable and very quite plus ice cold ac. to bad it looks like it's had better days,lol

All you can do Kevin is keep  plugging away, Its a shame I have 2 perfectly good vehicles here but I'm not allowed to drive it here the other one I had to buy cause my import became illegal, oh well you should be good now for a while we hope.

the kia is so comfortable and very quite plus ice cold ac. to bad it looks like it's had better days,lol

Great looking items, hope the car comes out as well as these cuttings did for you.

jim

penquin

thanks Jim, I had them do a repair one time of changing the thermostat.Ok after he did the job he tells me somebody else had used a drywall screw instead of drilling out  the broken bolt .Well my mechanic did the same thing.????