Another two orders finished,

keefie

Just finished these 2 orders, they both made from 4mm birch ply. They have coloured card for backers, and they both have 1 coat of sanding sealer and 1 coat of lacquer. Hope you like them.

Keith.

attachicon.gifwelcome.jpg

attachicon.gifVW.jpg

Very nice indeed Keith. Your usual exquisite work and the finish is good, not too shiny.

How's Dad keeping??.

Rob Roy.

Very nice indeed Keith. Your usual exquisite work and the finish is good, not too shiny.

How's Dad keeping??.

Rob Roy.

Dad's getting better each day, but still long way to go.

I managed to post these pictures twice, the first time it said there was problem so I did it again and then both posts showed up lol.

Wish me luck for next Tuesday, I got the farcical ATOS medical - so they'll have me back on jobseekers.

Hey Keith if you have to look for work can you do voluntary work at an age care facility, that way you can get your money, and sit down, all for a few hours a week.  Thats what they do over here after you get to a certain age.  Just a thought.  Glad your Dad's on the improve.

Marg 

Hey Keith if you have to look for work can you do voluntary work at an age care facility, that way you can get your money, and sit down, all for a few hours a week.  Thats what they do over here after you get to a certain age.  Just a thought.  Glad your Dad's on the improve.

Marg 

Thanks Marg, but I fall over 3 - 4 times a week and can barely walk 45yards before I need to sit, I can see the occupants of the age care facility pushing me around in their walkers instead of the other way around :lol: :lol:

Dad's getting better each day, but still long way to go.

I managed to post these pictures twice, the first time it said there was problem so I did it again and then both posts showed up lol.

Wish me luck for next Tuesday, I got the farcical ATOS medical - so they'll have me back on jobseekers.

So that's why I posted replies TWICE Keith. I thought I'd lost the plot, well lets face it I did that a long while ago. That's a good Idea from Marg. However If you try it there's every chance they'll keep you in PERMANENTLY :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: . You might even get a FREEEE Zimmer. :?  :?

Glad to hear Dad is improving and doing well. Take care and don't let those ATOS b*&^%$£ds get you down.

Rob Roy.

Edited by Rob Roy