5 owls

Bendita

It seems like you have beenemtioning being out of spiral blades for a long time. Why is it taking soling to getore blades? 5 or 6 days should get things delivered almost anywhere in the world. Do you have a clue why such a long time for you. Maybe you need to have a tracer put on the blades. I had a piece list in the mail to Germany but it did show up about three months later

It seems like you have beenemtioning being out of spiral blades for a long time. Why is it taking soling to getore blades? 5 or 6 days should get things delivered almost anywhere in the world. Do you have a clue why such a long time for you. Maybe you need to have a tracer put on the blades. I had a piece list in the mail to Germany but it did show up about three months later

Dick this is Mexico there is no tracing anything by mail I asked Mike if he could ship them via UPS and his response was I don't even know what those initials stand for I only ship first class mail. I contacted him about a week or so back and asked him if they were returned to him and he said no. So I'm out a gross of blades and my money so the only way I can get them here if someone was to mule them in for me I usually order before I go home in the summer and bring them back with me when I go back to Mexico but I didn't go home last year so I'm running out.

would you like to have me order some and mail them to you

Dick

heppnerguy

Thanks Dick for the offer but the mail is just to unreliable here it took 2 months to get a Christmas card  I'm still waiting after 4 years for a birthday present my brother send me Nope don't trust the mail I think the safest way would be courier or have someone mule it for me. I have a friend who's coming here in March so maybe she'll bring me some. But again Dick thanks for the offer very kind of you.

.../Hans