Intersecting Word Art

woodduck

Hi everyone this is my first effort at intersecting word art ,finally worked out how to work inkscape with the help of Travis's tutorial,People  I have shown it to seem to love it & I have sold it already.The second one is cut from 6mm plywood & painted with the airbrush.

Cheers Peter

post-19963-0-00644400-1424659031_thumb.jpg

post-19963-0-65651200-1424659082_thumb.jpg

Hey Peter

Very nicely done.  Both pieces.

Correct me if I am wrong  Isn't the first piece a Shelia Landry Piece? 

Shelia Landry was selling that style/idea long ago, the intersecting word art.  That's why i haven't done any in that style, didn't want to step on her toes.  But now the box has been opened for all.  So it is her design maybe, but just a copy.  I've thought the same thing since the tut came out.  Glad someone else noticed besides me alone.

Russell

Shelia Landry was selling that style/idea long ago, the intersecting word art.  That's why i haven't done any in that style, didn't want to step on her toes.  But now the box has been opened for all.  So it is her design maybe, but just a copy.  I've thought the same thing since the tut came out.  Glad someone else noticed besides me alone.

Russell

Just checked out Sheila's site & she has one similar but with different wording to the one I did