mini bird cage not for real bird

Bendita

Very nice Hans, very nice.  As usual.  But why isn't it for a real bird?  Seems like it wouild be fine for a bird.  I really like it, i can see a canary in there singing away in his happy little home.  Thanks for showing this to us Hans.

Russell

Russel the bird cage is 8" long x 6" wide by 8" high to small for a bird besides I like my birds free this is the second cage I made the first one was to small and due to the material being to week I had to abort that projects and increase the size the first one was 6 x 4 x 6 I used real sticks whittled down to 1MM so they are really week also but altogether it came out all right I'm on to my next project all ready.

Thanks everyone for the great compliments Its my pleasure to make and show these pieces to you and I thrive on the comments. It makes me want to do better with each project. time after time I run into bad patterns like this one was, but then I just pick myself up and restart. I hope to make a bird cage thats taller and even more intricate than this one but first I have to get some other projects out of the way.