ANOTHER HUNDRED ONLY SMALLER ONES

amazingkevin

She's keeping me busy! 1/8" cheapest 4'x8'sheet wood the big box store has.Cut with a scroll reverse #7 blade,stack cut 3 layer's 5 long then cut . Stapled with 9/16 staples with my battery powered stapler.Two hours to cut 100 pieces.I was pushing and cutting fast following a ink pen thin line and broke 4 blades.That's a rareity for me to break blades but it was started late in the da and i wanted to finish today.post-1607-0-33220600-1424916964_thumb.jpgpost-1607-0-61872500-1424917006_thumb.jpgpost-1607-0-83205700-1424917015_thumb.jpgpost-1607-0-22106500-1424917026_thumb.jpgpost-1607-0-25812800-1424917039_thumb.jpg

Kevin nice job my friend.  It is time to be nice to the trees and the environment though.  You might want to make a tracing template for both the big and the small Ankh's.  That way you would not have to print out a pattern each time you wanted to make one just trace it on to your blank.  Just a thought.  Thanks for sharing these with us.

DW

Edited by DWSUDEKUM

Kevin nice job my friend.  It is time to be nice to the trees and the environment though.  You might want to make a tracing template for both the big and the small Ankh's.  That way you would not have to print out a pattern each time you wanted to make one just trace it on to your blank.  Just a thought.  Thanks for sharing these with us.

DW

Thank you DW,If she keeps orderong these it may come to that!Thanks!

Amazing cutting with a #7 blade - Sharp corners nice curvers - How is your back and eyes??

Thank's, the sharp corners i pull or push hard on the back of the blade to get it that way before i make the turn .It heats up the blade a lot and contributes to my breakage while cutting fast but oh well. When you in the mood to go fast  you pay!I'm always concscious of my posture as i don't want a sore back.But the eye's are another story. I'm changing glasses so much to do this and that they hurt at times.

Kevin you are the Man! The Machine! The Super Human!..............Godzilla? lol

Great work, Bob  ;)  :thumbs:  :thumbs:  :thumbs:  :thumbs:

Where's my next interlaced word art ,pump it out mister machine.i'm waiting!,lol These ankhs are not to bad to do ,but she wants perfect!So i have to slow down on the corners.Thanks BOB!

WOW that is one huge job.  Doing a 100 in 2 hours and only 4 blades is great.  This is one way to use up all the left over small parts you have around of 1/8 wood.  Thanks for showing us all of this.  Go have a cold one now that you got them done.  You deserve it.

jim

penquin

thanks JIM, i have a cold one ,Water every hour  and sometimes tea!

You do good work. I bet you are tired of them by the time you get them done,probably dreaming about them every night.

I gave her 60 extra ones today just cause i can! I like too sweeten a deal when i can. I would cut more of them today but the order is filled.I was dieing to do some more intersecting ones .Thanks IKE!

Edited by amazingkevin