YESTERDAYS ORDER TODAY

amazingkevin

This one came in late last night ,as a  rush job.????  2,5 hours working on it this morning and that's enough. I had two roses ,one on each side but it was way to post-1607-0-94786500-1425058367_thumb.jpgpost-1607-0-29698300-1425058399_thumb.jpgmuch work as she never give even close to what you want ,This one hangs on the wall ,hah now as I'm typeing this she calls and wants it on a stand ,I'm not a miracle worker1

Another great job you never stop amazing us Kevin we watch to see what youl come up with next keep it going nice work

I cut all of it with a#7 scroll reverse blade.And most of the rose insides ,but the fine rose detail i went down to a #3.I noticed that only 2 of the 8 reverse teeth touch the wood ,that's not right .and i have the blade up as far as it can go/??????????

Very nice, Kevin,

I really like that rose on there!

As for the stand, you could just make a stand something like an easel out of 1/4" stock.

God Bless! Spirithorse

Perfect , i never would have thought of that super simple idea.Plus it folds away for next year!Your the best! :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: