Only one today

amazingkevin

This one took 45 minutes and fresh out of the oven just before the night set in.I couldn't get my quota in again, Tomorrow doesn't look good either ,doctors appointment.I used 3/4" plywood and a scroll reverse #7 blade.Holes were as always 1/16th.Thanks BOBSCROLL, keep them comeing I'll catch up !!!                    post-1607-0-88413700-1425513737_thumb.jpgpost-1607-0-86881700-1425513779_thumb.jpg

Keep em rolling out Kevin. After you get the 50 ststes, maybe Bob will start making patterns for countries.

Wow, Your right.My printer is crying for more ink now,These doctor appointments  , food stamp renew my benifits,ssi forms, It never stops.It all cuts into my quality scrolling time! Thanks dan!

This one took 45 minutes and fresh out of the oven just before the night set in.I couldn't get my quota in again, Tomorrow doesn't look good either ,doctors appointment.I used 3/4" plywood and a scroll reverse #7 blade.Holes were as always 1/16th.Thanks BOBSCROLL, keep them comeing I'll catch up !!!                    attachicon.gif014.jpgattachicon.gif015.jpg

I thought you lived in FLORIDA Kevin???  :lol:  :lol: . No matter it's still your usual ++ A ++. Hope your visit to the medics goes well. Take care Kevin.

Rob Roy.

Hope the doctor visit goes good. I'm happy when they don't find anything more.

Your sign cutting is something I would like to see on video. It takes me forever to make one.

I'm doing real good with my kidneys .I bought loads of kidney tea in twig form and put in the blender to cut down soak time.There running out of thing like you said .They find the problem and i chose my way of fixing it . i don;'t want pills !.Just go at it like you've been doing it all your life.Make a mistake just blend it in .I make plenty of mistakes going off the lines  but tether it back in smoothly  works out good