I think i lost one somewhere in my pile

amazingkevin

You're a machine!!! Nice work :thumbs:  my eyes would be squonk if I did all that in a day!!

lol ,afternoon,lol thanks ! I wear so many different glasses during the day and my eyes hurt sometimes .But scrolling too long with out a break hurts my butt a lot when i try to get up! And then i have to take it slow moving till I'm warmed up and things are loosened up!

How you funcion with the floor ,do  you have to pay extra for the mozaic floor tile in your shop ! I would kill my self ,trying to navigate ,let alone get any thing done ,You truely are amazing ,I SAW NOTHING !!!!!!!!!!!!!

My floor drives me crazy.uneven,plywood on top, of plywood ,can't ease my chair up so i can be comfortable,things under the wheels plus ends of plywood under wheels.My saw is down hill the wrong way because of the  floor outside but if i can scroll im happy as a bird with a french fry!

Nice work Kevin very busy man, Dont let a shop covered with dust scare ya as a clean shop isn't scrolling wait for a rainy day to put shop in order. As for dust from that dewalt I came across a jig to fit that saw cause I have the same. The product is Big Foot and hooks to your vacuum or dust collector. I looked at the site and made my own but you might want to look at the site to buy for 35 or make your own. It works well and keeps the dust off the floor. Damian

You don't need a vac.system you need a chipper ,you woud have a mulch pile that would be the envy of all the residents and a second income !!

i have the front yard covered in aromatic cedar planner dust to where you can't see the grass.Plywood has to much glue for that but a chipper whould save a few trips to the garbage can 1

Hi Kevin, What you need to do is :1 set of 10 rep's doing squat's every hour and leg stretches :roll: and

every thing will be fine! You are sooooo efficient, You do great work, Thank you for showing,

Bob ;)  :thumbs:  :thumbs:  :thumbs:  :thumbs:  :thumbs:   

Thanks BOB, i forgot about lunges,last time my legs were about this bad i did them and got quick results.Problem now is when i can't hold 320 pounds from falling i just make a quick look to find a safe landing spot not to get hurt.Since i got hurt last February i lost 40 eating just  vegetables .Now i found the 40 plus another 20. got to do something

Nice work Kevin very busy man, Dont let a shop covered with dust scare ya as a clean shop isn't scrolling wait for a rainy day to put shop in order. As for dust from that dewalt I came across a jig to fit that saw cause I have the same. The product is Big Foot and hooks to your vacuum or dust collector. I looked at the site and made my own but you might want to look at the site to buy for 35 or make your own. It works well and keeps the dust off the floor. Damian

That is a much needed item here1 Thanks!