Most done this morming,3 in afternoon

amazingkevin

Good job .   Did you sweep up around your saw??

Funny you would ask that, i did see the broom a month ago on the floor but can't find it now, soo... it's either grew legs or is buryed in the mess .I'm going with it's buryed in the mess.Now i need to buy a shovel,but an electric one!

Edited by amazingkevin

I know that you can cut one hell of a lot faster than I can! Better too!

NICE work "schultz". What is with the new getup????

I can't help being the damned --German--- 3 grandparents born there and the 4th learned English when her kids brought it home from school! Although she had been USA born. But for you it might be a CHOICE!

You might need the mini-skidsteer loader that I ma currently taking into many many parts ----- then it gets:

A. NEW ENGINE

B. Some new bolts

C. One hell of a lot of sanding

D. POWDER Coating

E. Re-assembly with any new parts needed or to improve the unit!

F. My vow to never repair it AGAIN! It will go through a 36" wide space--- climb stairs--3-4 easily, do AMAZING things for it's size and CAUSE ME a lot of frustration before this project is complete!

I will post a picture on off-topic when back running again!

Edited by rjR

I know that you can cut one hell of a lot faster than I can! Better too!

NICE work "schultz". What is with the new getup????

I can't help being the damned --German--- 3 grandparents born there and the 4th learned English when her kids brought it home from school! Although she had been USA born. But for you it might be a CHOICE!

You might need the mini-skidsteer loader that I ma currently taking into many many parts ----- then it gets:

A. NEW ENGINE

B. Some new bolts

C. One hell of a lot of sanding

D. POWDER Coating

E. Re-assembly with any new parts needed or to improve the unit!

F. My vow to never repair it AGAIN! It will go through a 36" wide space--- climb stairs--3-4 easily, do AMAZING things for it's size and CAUSE ME a lot of frustration before this project is complete!

I will post a picture on off-topic when back running again!

I remember you contemplating the engine a while back,You'll get right! Just need some boxes right now and numbers to put on them,lol 

How many of the works that you have done in the last week have you sold or given away?  I'm beginning to think that maybe you are the Termite. :lol:

Marg

One for $35. to the landlady ,but it was a triple one ,oh well two went on consignment to the only store that nothing disappears.I'm going to GOGGLE termites ,lol Thanks for looking!Given one to my new wood supplyer

Yep ... you're a machine :-D  Great work mate!

One thing i wish i could do is watch my two hands work in perfect sync,twisting ,turning pulling pushing,pivoting all in time with most of my fingers manipulating the work at the precise moment to get the look i want.Mostly it's my fingers that mesmerize me .I feel i have no control doing what i do as there is way to many things going on at the same time,that's fa-nominal.I can see out of the corner of my eye what's going on with the fingers but would love to see it in a video.It's like an octopus flowing around the wood manipulating critical moves flowing like water .!