for my wife's hair dresser

heppnerguy

When i saw this pattern made by our friend, Fish,  I knew I had to cut it. Although it was not anything I myself or my bride would particularly want, she agreed it was a great pattern. So yesterday i cut it and found a frame that I got in a garage sale for 75 cents and since I was happy with the out come. I had to decide whom I would give it to and then I remembered that my wife's hairdresser has American cowboys pictures hanging all over her shop. so who better than someone who loves the cowboy so much ? Tomorrow I will parade into her shop and next time I go into her shop, I will see if it has been added to her decor.

Thanks,  Fish for the great pattern and allowing me to find the perfect gift to give to someone in our small town

Dick

heppnerguy

post-2238-0-71524100-1426042133_thumb.png

It's a great feeling when you find the perfect gift for a certain person.  I would never have thought of hairdressing and cowboys in the same sentence though. :shock:   It's also great when you come across decent frames at rock bottom prices. :thumbs:   She will love it Dick, great cut.

Marg