Houston ,we have a problem

amazingkevin

either i need to move out, stack them higher or just keep going as usual?Here's the stack (some of) that Bob and gang has patterned for me! lattachicon.gif023.jpgol

Hey Kevin, are you slowing down or what?????. I thought, at the speed you turn things out, you would have done at the least the 48 Contiguous States.  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: . Keep it up Kevin.

Rob Roy.

Hey Kevin, are you slowing down or what?????. I thought, at the speed you turn things out, you would have done at the least the 48 Contiguous States.  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: . Keep it up Kevin.

Rob Roy.

thanks now i need to figure out how to make them look their best ,painted stained etc,I'm open to suggestions,help help!

Way to go Kevin. Keep it up.

My poor neighbors with my outside tent shop next to their bedrooms .when he weed wacks his lawn instead of mowing it it all goes on my car! I don't understand i gave him two running lawn mowers & one was self propelled .I D I O T ,lol :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: ID ,10,  T  !

Edited by amazingkevin

Fort Lauderdale YOU have a problem by the name of Kevin and his ability to over scroll and not sell.  :roll::shock:;)   I think you need to give your neighbour one of your plaques to pacify him. ;)

Marg

thanks Marge He get's his share believe me ,and in aromatic cedar too! He'll get the dog and cat one as they have a managery of critters there.I used to mow his lawn and only one time his wife came out and gave me a bottle of water.they have a wall full of my free stuff,o well! :roll::shock::roll:

thanks now i need to figure out how to make them look their best ,painted stained etc,I'm open to suggestions,help help!

That could be very difficult Kevin, considering the vagaries of human nature. Some like Painted, some like Stain and some like plain.

Then you get the really awkward ones who want something Outlandish. Can't please 'em all my friend. :oops:  :oops:  :oops:  :oops: .

Rob Roy.

That could be very difficult Kevin, considering the vagaries of human nature. Some like Painted, some like Stain and some like plain.

Then you get the really awkward ones who want something Outlandish. Can't please 'em all my friend. :oops:  :oops:  :oops:  :oops: .

Rob Roy.

i'd just as soon leave them alone as the more you do the more problems you run it to.Plain sounds good to me.