painted my car 6 times ad scrolled twice

amazingkevin

To do a car paint job right is a BUNCH of work!

Just carpet it! Outdoor-- will survive fail---ry well.

The closets I have been to NYC is thru the corner of the sate and saw the sign! Still to close for comfort! They can keep it!

Nice scrolling though! SCHULTZ!

To do a car paint job right is a BUNCH of work!

Just carpet it! Outdoor-- will survive fail---ry well.

The closets I have been to NYC is thru the corner of the sate and saw the sign! Still to close for comfort! They can keep it!

Nice scrolling though! SCHULTZ!

I wiped it down with a dry rag ,rolled it with house paint high gloss 6 times to cover the green.It took a whole gallon using a 1" foam,hot dog roller.I'm happy but the neighbors are laughing.If they payed for it i would have accepted,lol.I found the other plaque it was still on the scroll saw unfinished!I'm losen it,lol I'll post pictures of the car later,lol no before shots though ,wasn't thinking again,works in progress.

Nice to see you have down days too, like the rest of us mere mortals.  Looks good.

Marg

yeah, the idea crossed my mind scrolling to paint the car as it was overcast for a change.Little did i think that it could rain too which it did after i multi painted the right side.I was hot out and pretty much dryed instantly.I did put flotrol in the paint so no roller marks are visible

Love the Big Apple sign's Kevin. :thumbs: :thumbs: About your lost car,well put out a bowl of Oil it will come home. ;)

it's still a hard car to find as it's low for an SUV and goes way in on the parking lot places so walking down isles you never see it sticking out.every little bit helps though.lol.A can of gas might work to as i can only afford a couple of bucks at a time so the gas warning light comes on often!