Made their day

amazingkevin

I'm not smooth enough Phantom,I've never had a real girlfriend yet and i'm 63!

Kevin, You're only 63 years young. There could be someone out there just waiting for someone of your caliber. Just a week or so ago, an elderly couple not far from us got married, he was 76 she was 81, so there's still plenty of time for you yet. Mind you, you seem to please the ladies quite well at the moment with your kindness. :D  :D  :D  ;)  ;) .

Rob Roy.

Kevin, You're only 63 years young. There could be someone out there just waiting for someone of your caliber. Just a week or so ago, an elderly couple not far from us got married, he was 76 she was 81, so there's still plenty of time for you yet. Mind you, you seem to please the ladies quite well at the moment with your kindness. :D  :D  :D  ;)  ;) .

Rob Roy.

Rob Roy that's more than music to my ears what your saying!Thanks, I do some serious flirting every chance i get.But my luck fishing and romance are the same ,i don't catch anything! :cry::shock::cry:

they look super, way to go to bring a little joy in the world.

jim

penquin

I acually don't know who gets more joy out of it me or them .I light right up seeing them drool on it ,lol They really check it out , no idea if their looking for imperfections or dazzled at the quality????

Edited by amazingkevin