Saturdays cuts

amazingkevin

Great job as always Kevin!...Love the pusher.....Where does that pattern come from?.....Thanks for sharing!

Scrollsaw Workshop is where i got the pattern from,in his yellow catologe.I figured if i keep bringing something trivial to my new wood supplier he'll have things ready for me before i come. Thanks

Love them, and I love the name idea!  

Thank You Angela.I started scrolling in 2005,6 and had the idea that if i did something personal it would sell good. so i started making names,and super nice ones.They had a beach scene across the whole name,coconut trees,coconuts, birds,waves,sand weeds,clouds,horizon,etc.It never worked out but i found my love for the scroll saw!I've made well over 3000 items since.And wore out a dozen scroll saws!

Great job Kevin, excellent modification of the word "días" (days) by "Dios" (God), thanks for sharing. :thumbs:  :thumbs:  :thumbs:

Thank You Fransisco for the translations I had no idea what they said ,let alone the wrong word.     good thing your around , The lady never picked it up.More designer trash .But it's a good sample of my work for shows so all is never lost.Problem is i have boxes on top of boxes of that exact same thing already,lol (designer trash)

Busy bee.  Thats you.  They all look great.  I love the Angel one.  Could never understand why your beach scene names did not take off they were beautiful.  I would love a beach scene name far more than a plain one.

Marg

Thanks Marge, The beach scene names took 45 minutes a letter start to finish,I made over 500 of them!

Nice work Kevin the names look great. I did the pusher a while back and I just made it to fit a piece of pine I had, not paying any attention to the grain which was going the wrong direction and It broke on about the second time I used it..That was another of my dumb mistakes,