Elephant Puzzle

courdorygirl

Hello all! Finally done with the elephant puzzle, and I think it came out alright. Putting the circus tent behind was my hubby's idea, and we think it came out good. What do yall think?

How cute is that!!!!!And have a picture under the puzzle,!!! That's a first plus.Somebody's got their thinking cap on right.Nice artistic original puzzle.Good work! :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Very nicely done Angela.  Question for you on the paint and finish; What did you use?  Myself I use water based acrylics to paint with and top coating with a lacquer ( perfectly human safe once fully cured ) or sometimes a water based wipe on poly.  I really like that elephant puzzle.  Thanks for sharing it with us.  Tell your husband he done good :)

DW

Very nicely done Angela. Question for you on the paint and finish; What did you use? Myself I use water based acrylics to paint with and top coating with a lacquer ( perfectly human safe once fully cured ) or sometimes a water based wipe on poly. I really like that elephant puzzle. Thanks for sharing it with us. Tell your husband he done good :)

DW

I used the same, water based acrylic and I have some Alene's spray sealer (which is basically laquer) that I used to finish it.