new saw

terrylee

I had to send my Excalibur back to Seyco because it was making loud noise of some kind,call up Seyco and they really nice about.They send me a new saw and ship old one back to then.Is about nine months old otter one was.I'M happy 

I wore out my Dremil 18" after 364 days on the warrenty. They sent me a new saw too.Which i wore out in the next two months . I told them what was wore wore out and asked for the new parts ,which they sent no charge. i repaired it and never used but after christmas last year i gave it to my aromatic cedar wood supplyer . Now he's a scroller.That's great a company will do that for you.!

They are all machines and are subject to issues ,I was beginning to think from so many posts about old yeller ,the ex's were the HOLY GRAIL ,might have something to do with how many are out there and how long! They are all just machines after all and operated under the best operators in the world ! Service on both ends has more to do with it satisfaction of any piece of popular saws !