been gone

heppnerguy

We have had a house full of company, like 17 people, last weekend and we followed that with a 200 mile trip to Portland to attend a funeral. then back home and now we have 5 people at our house for the entire week so not much chance for shop time or computer time. I did post an easy piece in the on line classified's here in Heppner and sold a couple of them right away, but it turned out that one of the orders was accompanied by an order for 3 other pieces and an additional piece too. That  order brought me in $130. I also received an intarsia order which I am trying to get to. In the mean time we will be going back to Portland in about  a week to pick up some eye glasses that my wife has on order there. Then it will be back home for Easter and then back to Portland at the end of April for a big birthday bash and then off to Washington DC with my son and grandson for a week. Then back home and working on birthday gift while also making a really nice piece for my grand daughter's birthday and her wedding, all to take place during the summer. It feels like there is so much going on the summer will be over before it gets here. So I do not  know if I will get much computer time here. I hope everyone does not forget me. the end of July, Hans is supposed to be dropping by,on his way to Canada and I am planning a get together to meet him, along with Paul (Scrappile) and Travis. I hope this all happens as planned.  

Hope to see you all occasionally.

Dick

heppnerguy