Robert H. Bigart

Robert H. Bigart

A big welcome from the Blue Ridge Mts of Virginia.

Glad to have you on board.  Looking forward to seeing some of your work, and remember

take your time and enjoy your self and your new found hobby.  If you have any questions just

post them.  This village is always willing to help, give advise, and just help where ever they can.

Have a great day.

Hi Guys

I am a 85 year old fart that starting scrolling less than a year ago.

I live in Sun City Ca. and enjoying retirement very much.

I learn by doing and boy am I getting educated.

I hope to be able to contribute to your forum. 

Bob

Your not the only youngster here in the villagehttp://www.scrollsawvillage.com/user/1386-juvy/

Stop in often so we can get to know each other!

Edited by amazingkevin

Welcome to the Village Bob.  I'm Marg from Australia.  You are certainly not an old fart as far as I am concerned.  You are simply a scroller like the rest of us.  Relax, take it easy and enjoy the ride, and join us in the Coffee Shop often, for a laugh a minute. ;)

Marg

Well, Bob, you have 10 years on me, as i will be turning 75 in about 3 weeks. I also enjoy my retirement a lot. I moved about 12 years ago, after I retired and had a small shop on my property so i decided to do some woodworking in it. Because of it's size I decided that intarsia would work well there and I did that for about 6 years and then tried scrolling. I liked it even more because I enjoyed the almost instant satisfaction I got doing it. I still do both. I am happy for you that you decided to give scrolling a shot because if it is as satisfying for you as it is for me, then you are in for some happy and wonderful times as you discover how much you can do that you may have not had an idea of the talent locked with in you. Log in often and get to know us all better. It is a great family to be a part of and all it takes is your time here to feel the love and encouragement that flows from this sight

Dick

heppnerguy