Bunch of keys couple of pens

Phantom Scroller

Made a few keys people seem to love them and the key with the font letter Black rose in I will make these as requests for my next show and put what ever they request in them, The pattern will be in the pattern Library and you can add your own font letter. Pens are for work colleagues they are my new anti-roll design with built in rare earth magnets and bic in fills simple nothing special so they can stick them to metal racks and find them. ;)  :D Roly

post-2228-0-20550500-1427641271_thumb.jpg

And in miniature well small size compared too the usual,The keys care cute but where do you they go? "ROLY"S NON ROLLING PENS" seems to have a catchy ring to them, You never know what will take of to  make that second million $$$$$$$$$

Thanks Kev the keys I believe they stick them in cards etc hey who cares where they go as long as the keep buying them, lol . How many times have you not been able to find you pen in the workshop and it's rolled off the table. WELL NO MORE ROLY'S ANTI ROLL PEN. haa haa my first million yep alrighty then. Roly