Does anyone sell on facebook

edward

I sell a fair amount of things on my Facebook page. If I keep it active with new items, then I seem to do fairly well. I am only interested in selling enough to pay for my supplies. I average about $150 to $200 a month in sale which work perfectly for me. so far it has worked as planned. I have had some offers to put some of my things in Vineyards, gift stores and restaurants, but I declined all offers as I don't want my beloved hobby to become a job, if you know what i mean

Dick

heppnerguy

I always put my work on my facebook page for family and friends to look at and I have been meaning to open a Facebook business page for about 3 years, but I haven't got around to it yet.  I sell mainly by word of mouth and all of the money I make I put back into my hobby.

Marg

I do all my business on Facebook. I'm guessing it's the same everywhere, but I join alot of the swap N shop groups in my area and post ad's in them. It works out very well. If you have swap n shop or buy and sell groups in your area, join them and post an ad with pictures of your products.

Edited by Tdub4ever

Paul,

I may be able to help you with Facebook if you would like to give it a try. I Never use the 'promotional' fees in Facebook and I do not believe that I ever will. I can give anyone interested a tip on selling on Favebook, is they wish to PM me. 

Dick

heppnerguy

I'd probably need a sit down class room session.  I know how to get to my page, which has been blank for over a year, but that is it. 

Like how do you tell if you have "swap and shop" or "buy and sell" groups in your area??  How do you put up pictures and add things?  How do you keep the riff raff out?

Edited by Scrappile

I typed in Heppner classified on Facebook. I have also found one for our county, which is also on Facebook. We will be home next week from Wednesday on.. come on down for a visit or call me....if you do not remember my phone number, PM me

Dick

heppnerguy

I'd probably need a sit down class room session.  I know how to get to my page, which has been blank for over a year, but that is it. 

Like how do you tell if you have "swap and shop" or "buy and sell" groups in your area??  How do you put up pictures and add things?  How do you keep the riff raff out?

I have thought about a face book page but my wife is on face book and it would probably mess her up . so i have stayed off. i do most of my selling at about Christmas time, I keep my moneys separate and I still have about $300 in the kitty,so i will probably stay with that method.

IKE

I have thought about a face book page but my wife is on face book and it would probably mess her up . so i have stayed off. i do most of my selling at about Christmas time, I keep my moneys separate and I still have about $300 in the kitty,so i will probably stay with that method.

IKE

Ike,

You having a Facebook page would in no way interrupt or cross message anything to do with your personal one. Even selling on Facebook will not interfere with  a personal one for you.. Go ahead and get one and do not hesitate as it will not be a problem.