Invisible Man

JustLarry

They are None brand blade.  Do not think they are even available anymore.  Guess I covered up the oops fairly well? :roll:

What a coincidence, that's the same brand as my current scroll saw :lol:

Got me on that one. I always thought JJJ or 3J or TripleJ  was the invisible Man.

I guess I really shouuld find a picture to put there :roll:  :lol:

Duh! NO.  I see you still in full action then ROB no holding you down.  :lol:  :razz: Roly

Twas Tinternet that was holding me down, Roly. Broadband kept dropping the signal. I would have been better off with an ELASTIC band. Back up and running after negotiations, well, in truth, a big telephonic argument which I won. Best of all I got broadband FREE for six months, HEH HEH. You know I'll agree to most freebies. :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: .

Rob Roy.

Got me on that one. I always thought JJJ or 3J or TripleJ  was the invisible Man.

attachicon.gifInvisible manorwoman.jpg

I have a thousand gross of blades for cutting ...

Take some      attachicon.gifbox.jpg

Larry a box of a thousand gross just made my eyes spin like  slot machine wheels !

Thanks y'all for your kind comments and encouragement.  The offer for the blades is great but I probably will not be doing this eye opening type of cutting until around a year from now.  Used Gimp and Inkscape for this project and did use the village tutorials on learning how to use them.  However I am self taught in cutting both the black and the white at the same time. 

Later,

Larry