John Deer tractor

yes i agree its not enough to make a profit but shipping charges on stuff is getting out of hand. i ship a lot and only charge actual cost. business we see how much you paid to postal when you gouge us for more makes me not want to do business with you. (main reason i feel everyone hated to see mike sell scroll saw blade business) i did two of the rockers good plans and great project. some times you just have to take it , good luck

yes i agree its not enough to make a profit but shipping charges on stuff is getting out of hand. i ship a lot and only charge actual cost. business we see how much you paid to postal when you gouge us for more makes me not want to do business with you. (main reason i feel everyone hated to see mike sell scroll saw blade business) i did two of the rockers good plans and great project. some times you just have to take it , good luck

Inclined to agree with you Gator. I think some of these RIP OFF merchants make more profit out of the shipping charges than they do from the goods they sell to you. :grr:  :grr:  :grr:  :grr: .

Rob Roy.

just like car repair you pay a fee plus parts well they up charge parts so there making money on parts also, now there charging shop fees. years ago had a job on a gasket on oil pan done. quoted 250 that afternoon it was 350.  started asking and found out they were charging more time than they even had truck in shop. then they reviled that job calls for x hours and that's how they charge not real hours. i informed them this morning on the estimate  they knew how many hours what parts cost and what shop charges where so they could have given me a bill instead they under cut job a 100 they knew they would charge. i have a saying " just cause you can screw the people don't mean you should

Thanks for all your help I phoned the windfield collection like Scrappile advised and there is a big difference in shipping that tractor pattern to Canada like 22.00 difference in price.You tell me how the cherry tree can justify that. I sure will not be ordering any blades from them thank you very much.But that's what a consumer has to check around.Thanks again people. Damian

Thanks for all your help I phoned the windfield collection like Scrappile advised and there is a big difference in shipping that tractor pattern to Canada like 22.00 difference in price.You tell me how the cherry tree can justify that. I sure will not be ordering any blades from them thank you very much.But that's what a consumer has to check around.Thanks again people. Damian

Ha, I didn't even notice you were in Canada.  Glad that worked out.  I thought at best it was saving you $1!!