Christmas Fan Set

wombatie

I finally finished 2 sets of Christmas Fans.  The patterns are by Sue Mey.  The ply is about 2 1/2 mm thick both front and back with a very thin piece of clear film between and Amos Glass Deco (stained glass)   One set is already sold.  The photo taken on the window is to show how they look with the light shining through them, well it would have if the sun had been shinning in the right direction. :lol:

Marg

post-1251-0-90174200-1427951494_thumb.jpgpost-1251-0-54782800-1427951513_thumb.jpg

I finally finished 2 sets of Christmas Fans.  The patterns are by Sue Mey.  The ply is about 2 1/2 mm thick both front and back with a very thin piece of clear film between and Amos Glass Deco (stained glass)   One set is already sold.  The photo taken on the window is to show how they look with the light shining through them, well it would have if the sun had been shinning in the right direction. :lol:

Marg

attachicon.gif2015-04-02 14.01.20.jpgattachicon.gif2015-04-02 14.04.07.jpg

You made them better than they had to be.Where's mine.Now this is a gift worth giving i assure you! Top job!

Wow these look wonderful, great job!!  My wife was eyeballing these on the Sue Mey site, I'll have to show her your finished work, she will be really wanting them then...lol.

lolol So, in other words, your just trying to entice her into allowing you to buy the patterns, right? I've been there and done that also, ain't it nice being the boss?

Len