Snail Puzzle

courdorygirl

Evenin all (well, very early morning at any rate... I had company and we stayed up late having a painting party)

Here is the snail I cut out using a coloring page I found online.  It took what seemed like forever to sand those rings down where they would fit in no matter what direction they were facing, but I managed it after three mouse sheets and a lot of unladylike language.

post-25058-0-86903100-1427953823_thumb.jpg

post-25058-0-52580500-1427953830_thumb.jpg

Evenin all (well, very early morning at any rate... I had company and we stayed up late having a painting party)

Here is the snail I cut out using a coloring page I found online.  It took what seemed like forever to sand those rings down where they would fit in no matter what direction they were facing, but I managed it after three mouse sheets and a lot of unladylike language.

The kids will love those Angela, very nicely done. Don't worry about the language, as long as no one hears you. I use it quite a lot and I invent some new words of my own sometimes. ;)  ;)  ;)  ;) .

Rob Roy.

Oh how i adore hearing a prim and proper woman speak fluent french,lol I've blurted out enough and was so exasperated at the time you'd think i was speaking in tongues. I actually had no idea what i had just spoken, and good thing for the virgin ears around me Funny how your project's are all aimed at high learning skills.And now this clock one is just the ticket for the wee ones .I've never seen such toy as this. Your a thinker!Keep up the great work!