illness

ducky

well here the old man go.s again .uk weather is crap. i got the cold again from my son and i am banned from garage ,with it not been heated i can not work in it.nor can i bring my new machine in to house ,last scroll saw dead.only after 2 months ,so upgraded to new one .not even taken out of box yet till this cold is gone .so i am unable to do my jobs and can only read write to u all ..sorry blame wife not me.

Starve a cold  feed a fever.Yeah,now's the time to zoom around SSV and see all the bells and whistles that's available to you to use.Click on everything you can to see what's going to come up.Also you can go back in time years in each forum by clicking different page numbers at the bottom of each page in each forum.Enjoy your rest ,take care my friend! :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

Hey Buddy,

Sorry to hear you are not up to snuff yet.  Like Kevin states take a run around the SSV.  Cannot believe the information stored here.

You will be better before you know it.  Besides you don't want to sneeze on that new saw :oops:  Listen to the wife, rest up, and drink plenty of whatever makes you feel better.

If you were on this side of the pond I could hook you up with a little of Franklin County's finest.  That avatar is not a cartoon, it is a picture of me.

Get better my friend.

• 2 months later...

thank u all for youe kind words ..the drink is flowing,will try Liquorice allsort's, bob,i get gators superman going when am well  and wife lets me back in lol

Honey, Whiskey and Lemon. Equal portions of Honey, Whiskey (single malt is not necessary - rye will do the trick. Single malt should not be adulterated with honey and lemon juice) and Lemon juice. Take a tablespoonful every two hours Hope you feel better soon. Parliament should pass laws to make better weather in the U.K. mandatory.

Edited by oneleggimp