IN THE SHADOWS OF YOUR WINGS

amazingkevin

Mr. Gordie made this one for me, and what a pleasure to do constant script scrolling.You could just about complete a word before you had to stop ,re thread the blade tighten an go again.42 minutes cut time on the dewalt with a scroll reverse #5 at 4 on the speed knob.This would have taken well over an hour had it been different font(split letters)Thank you Gordie This but fun back in the intersecting word art for me again!post-1607-0-25615100-1429188745_thumb.jpgpost-1607-0-36970500-1429188752_thumb.jpg

Kevin, That is a nice piece of cutting, And Gordie did a great pattern

for you, Good job alround! Bob ;)  :thumbs:  :thumbs:  :thumbs:  :thumbs:  :thumbs:  

The famous scroll pattern maker  Bobscroll had a look ,thanks buddy . I got a load of wood but now see my face full of fine saw dust .I need to figure out what's causing this now, before i go full blown scrolling again.!

Mr. Gordie made this one for me, and what a pleasure to do constant script scrolling.You could just about complete a word before you had to stop ,re thread the blade tighten an go again.42 minutes cut time on the dewalt with a scroll reverse #5 at 4 on the speed knob.This would have taken well over an hour had it been different font(split letters)Thank you Gordie This but fun back in the intersecting word art for me again!attachicon.gif002.jpgattachicon.gif003.jpg

Thank you Kevin, you did a wonderful job on it.I didn't cut it yet but will soon.