I'm Back, I Hope

Messman

Well I have finally finished the schooling/training I needed to finish for my new job, and I am hopefully back now that I have (I hope) a set schedule that is subject to change. I am hoping that as I settle into my new routine I can spend more time here and in my shop. I thought you all would like to know that I am back and I will be spending the next few days trying to catch up on everything that has gone one here while I have been out of pocket. Congrates Dale on becoming a moderator.

Welcome back, Chris. I'm glad that things are settling down a bit. Hopefully soon, you'll be back in a comfortable routine. Life sometimes throws us curveballs that take a bit of time to re-adjust. Glad to hear you may be making sawdust again soon, though. I'm sure your saw missed you as much as we did. ;)

Thanks for the welcome back all. I have missed being here. Now I have got to get busy in the shop cleaning it up so I can start making furniture for my Grandson who is due to arrive in Feb.

It has been so long since I have made a pattern I am afraid to try again. But I am sure I will find something to pattern along the way and get back into it.

Later