BIG MONEY !

amazingkevin

My arms were paralyzed with arthritis for a week. i couldn't do anything.That done i'm back scrolling in the rain.This sign is all separate letters ,pin nailed & spray can painted .A scroll reverse #12 was used in 3/4" plywood.7' long sign stem to stern.4 hours from start to finish with set up time and dig around find it time.This will be displayed in front of the store in the picture window.I got little money for this at $10 an hour.Thats half a tank for the car and a full tank for me .Works for me.All wood and spray cans are from someone throwaways thru the years of my hoarding stuff.Ya just never know when you'll need it!You'll notice in the first picture i spelled it backward working backward attaching the letters that were 5" tallpost-1607-0-98147700-1430336251_thumb.jpgpost-1607-0-98945500-1430336226_thumb.jpgpost-1607-0-68009300-1430336330_thumb.jpgpost-1607-0-39330400-1430336353_thumb.jpgpost-1607-0-06401200-1430336371_thumb.jpgpost-1607-0-67448500-1430336396_thumb.jpgpost-1607-0-93707300-1430336418_thumb.jpgpost-1607-0-58169800-1430336438_thumb.jpgpost-1607-0-71256500-1430336466_thumb.jpg

Amazing Kevin amazes us again!!!!. Perfect lettering as usual, but you excelled yourself with this one. You're a hoarder like me. I learned that from my old Grandmother. She always maintained " if you keep something long enough it will come in handy". You just proved that with your paint supply, and I've proved it many times. A great job Kevin but your prices are TOO LOW. :thumbs:  :thumbs:  :thumbs:  :thumbs: .

Rob Roy.

PS. hope the arthritis has cleared up Kevin. Take care.

Amazing Kevin amazes us again!!!!. Perfect lettering as usual, but you excelled yourself with this one. You're a hoarder like me. I learned that from my old Grandmother. She always maintained " if you keep something long enough it will come in handy". You just proved that with your paint supply, and I've proved it many times. A great job Kevin but your prices are TOO LOW. :thumbs:  :thumbs:  :thumbs:  :thumbs: .

Rob Roy.

PS. hope the arthritis has cleared up Kevin. Take care.

Yeah i'm terrible on pricing things but if i doubled what i want i would be closer to realistic price,Thanks.I love junk piles .There's always one thing in a pile you can use sooner or later! :) :) :) :)

Way to go Kevin, the lettering is perfect. I'm sorry to be reading that your a bit under the weather with arthritis, it can be very painful at times. Do you figure its acting up, due to the weather? Take care buddy, don't over do it.

Len

Thanks len, It's debilitating to say the least.I've no idea how it can come on so strong that it disables you completely.

Hope your feeling better now Kevin.  Know how you feel I have Arthritis in the base of my spine, some days I can hardly move so I have to lie on the floor and read a book for a while until my medication kicks in.  Another great job on the lettering Kevin but you really do need to charge more.  Four hours for $40 is so wrong.

Marg

Hope your feeling better now Kevin.  Know how you feel I have Arthritis in the base of my spine, some days I can hardly move so I have to lie on the floor and read a book for a while until my medication kicks in.  Another great job on the lettering Kevin but you really do need to charge more.  Four hours for $40 is so wrong.

Marg

I want you for my manager!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: