duunnn dunnn... duuuunnnn duun... duuunnnnnnnn dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dunnnnnnnnnnn dunnnn

Back in 2006 one of the scrollsaw magazines published patterns for these gravity holders.  One of the patterns was a twining grape vine and grapes.  I taek and stack cut this design in 1/4 red cedar then glue it to a 3/4 inch pine board.  Then I cut the angle at the bottom and the hole for the bottle. 

gravwineholder.jpg

DW

I'm not sure what issue, but, I believe this pattern was offered by Wood magazine. These fish are great sellers, especially around here at the salmon sports fishing lodges. One lodge owner would give one to each sport, he would have their names and the weight and size of the fish they caught engraved on them. I didn't use a google eye in the ones I made, I used a piece of dowel that I rounded the end over on, it looked good.

Len

Back in 2006 one of the scrollsaw magazines published patterns for these gravity holders.  One of the patterns was a twining grape vine and grapes.  I taek and stack cut this design in 1/4 red cedar then glue it to a 3/4 inch pine board.  Then I cut the angle at the bottom and the hole for the bottle. 

gravwineholder.jpg

DW

Thanks for showing DW I see you angled the hole on yours I used to do that then started routeing the hole instead.  :thumbs: Roly