Flying Pig

wombatie

This is a pattern by Judy Hunter from ScrollSawWorkshop.  It's made from 1/4inch pine.  I was making it for myself but a friend saw it before it was finished and said SOLD.  :o ;)   So now I have to make another for myself. :roll:

Marg

post-1251-0-76198600-1431499003_thumb.jpg

Very nice Marg.  I like that you made your pig pink.  I just cut this one as well but have not decided what project I want to include it in, if any.  Was thinking of putting magnets on the back so that it could be put on one of those big white boards that they use in schools and business conference rooms.  Anyway I digress great job and thank you for sharing this with us.

DW

This is a pattern by Judy Hunter from ScrollSawWorkshop.  It's made from 1/4inch pine.  I was making it for myself but a friend saw it before it was finished and said SOLD.  :o ;)   So now I have to make another for myself. :roll:

Marg

attachicon.gif2015-04-30 11.38.49.jpg

Another very nice piece Marg, I like the font you used for the letters very,very, nice. Incidentally Marg, we have a houseful of Flying Pigs. :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: .

Rob Roy.