54' IH Truck

smitty0312

I made this for a co-worker, he owns a 1954 dump pick-up truck, I made this plaque for him as an appreciation gift for helping me get a promotion at work, he calls her "Nettie" after his aunt I guess, made from 1/2 in birch ply, tried to match the paint the best I could, comments all welcome. Thanks  

post-1428-0-66375300-1431906465_thumb.jpg

post-1428-0-91069800-1431906477_thumb.jpg

Very nice cutting!

I do think the cutting is great!

I do have one little question, though.

You cut a Ford and put the IH on the door; why? the Ford is even the right year. Some of the His Could actually have different grills ands still be the same year. IH used parts until they ran to a certain number then switched to the next group. There were some KB series still titled as 1950 units and some of the l series were also titled as 1950 units.

Very nice cutting!

I do think the cutting is great!

I do have one little question, though.

You cut a Ford and put the IH on the door; why? the Ford is even the right year. Some of the His Could actually have different grills ands still be the same year. IH used parts until they ran to a certain number then switched to the next group. There were some KB series still titled as 1950 units and some of the l series were also titled as 1950 units.

well, I'm not car or truck buff....so this will have to do I guess.....