standes

terrylee

I run into this lady all the time at craft show I go to.The last craft show she ask if I could makes some standes for her jewelry cases to set on and she like them on angle so people can see her jewelry she makes.Well I told her that I could come up with something for her.This what I made for her she was happy with it.Only charge her 40. dollars for them,I had lot of the parties I need in my shop.Also in my shop I made a cocker spaniel for my wife friend birthday present 

I run into this lady all the time at craft show I go to.The last craft show she ask if I could makes some standes for her jewelry cases to set on and she like them on angle so people can see her jewelry she makes.Well I told her that I could come up with something for her.This what I made for herattachicon.gifDSC03193.JPG she was happy with it.Only charge her 40. dollars for them,I had lot of the parties I need in my shop.Also in my shop I made a cocker spaniel for my wife friend birthday presentattachicon.gifDSC03194.JPG

I know you didn't make much on the stands as i bought some piano hinge and chain before.Looks great thoughNice job on the cocker ,they are an unforgetable dog.