Securing blanks for Scrolling.... :+}

danny

I know there are different methods for keeping blanks together while scrolling, but just decided to

snap pics to show my way.  Might a been around a long time, but want to say I have experimented

with other ways.  Aileens glue sets up in less than 5 minutes.  Ready to cut. 

And also after using different ways to attach a pattern I have decide this is the best for me.

Sand blanks.  No tape on blank.  Spray pattern lightly.  Attach and cut.  The pattern usually

peel off easily, but if not a spray of Minerial Spirits does the trick.

Haven't seen this subject in a while, so Discussion Time.                       Danny  :+}

SECOND PIC SHOW JUST A LITTLE BITTY DROP OF GLUE IN EACH CORNER. 

Maybe this gluing method only works for circle or oval patterns. 

post-4763-0-10900100-1432574569_thumb.jpg

post-4763-0-05042400-1432574593_thumb.jpg

post-4763-0-55210900-1432574609_thumb.jpg

Edited by danny

Looks like an easy way of doing it Danny. I clamp the stack together first, then using a hot glue gun apply a bead of hot glue to the edges of the blanks. By the time I finish the last edge, the other edges are cool enough to remove the clamps. No waiting time at all!

I do use Aleene's tacky glue for everything that needs gluing except when laminating boards together. For that I use Titebond III.

Thanks for the comments....AND.... Always Happy when DG gets back into our Chats.  Dan only thing I have against

Hot Glue is on the comic side Its downright HOT!  And Smells some.  Another funny.  Hehe....but.... CAN see this

method working very well.  I never did this..BUT..I shall soon and get back here afterwards.  Thanks ....  Danny  :+}