Starrett scroll saw blades

ike

I useally buy all my blades at Woodcrafters, and tocday they sent me an email saying they were going to drop the olson's blades and sell Starrett bolades., does any body know anything about the Starrett blades?

I know that I just went to their website and they do NOT have scroll saw blades listed anywhere on it.  They have band saw, jig saw, hand saw but not scroll saw.  Not sure if they just started to carry them or what however I did not find them on their website.

DW

I useally buy all my blades at Woodcrafters, and tocday they sent me an email saying they were going to drop the olson's blades and sell Starrett bolades., does any body know anything about the Starrett blades?

Starrett Metal Cutting Band Saw blades are great Absolutely top quality. If the scroll saw blades are of equal quality they'll be jut fine. I DO wonder about comparitive pricing.

I just did a search and got nothing about their scroll saw blades.   They have jig saw, band saw blades so maybe they started scroll saw blades also.  I'm anxious to read about them.  I like their products although they are expensive.

I just went on the Starrett site and all I could find is extra fine blades for reciprocating saws that say they're for scroll cutting. Not a Scroll Saw blade that I can seem to find.