To line or not to line is the question.

Roly what you can do to see if you like it or not is go to the hobby store purchase some sheet felt and cut one to see if you like it.  If you are going to do the inside totally you probably should look at putting in a liner then flocking it.  Just a thought.  Nice work btw.

DW

Good point DW I have different coloured felt and card I was thinking ply and then spraying it but great idea to test with felt or coloured card save the ply if I don't like it. cheers. And a big THANK YOU to all who answered Roly

I like to cut an 1/8 inch thick ply and paint it what ever contrasting color i am interested in for my boxes and then I glue them onto the side of the box. i usually do not put one on the bottom of my boxes but one could if the choose to. I have never been a fan of colored felt because the the wrinkling factor involved with it, especially when it has a lot of fret cuts like this box you made..nice box by the way

Dick

heppnerguy