on the street

heppnerguy

I was at the post office last week where I delivered a plaque I made to give to a local mail carrier and she showed it to everyone who walked in, while I was getting my mail out of my mail box. ( we have elected to have a post office box instead of having our mail delivered to our house)   While I was getting into my car a lady that lives in a community located in the mountains, outside of town, stopped me and told me she wanted me to make a sign for her. I finished it today and I tried to keep the mountain theme within the sign. I have to spray a couple of layers of finish on it and put the hanger on it too but anyway. this was what I came up with.. I hope she likes it. I wlll let you all know if she decided to reject it.

Dick

heppnerguy 

post-2238-0-59757500-1433812940_thumb.jpg

Thanks everyone for the encouragement. I talked with the gal on the phone this morning and she is going to stop by the house on Thursday afternoon, that will be on Late Friday morning for you, Marg and see if it is something she is interested in. I'll let you all know what she says. Personally I am expecting that she. Will reject it. I think this will be the last custom order I will bother with.

Dick

Heppnerguy