Firehouse Bank at HD

greasemonkeyredneck

thumb_041.JPG

They had their monthly Kid's Workshop at Home Depot today. This month was fire safety. The kids made a firehouse bank. They had hot dogs, popcorn, and games for the kids. They also had little extras like a table set up with various items for the kids to learn about different items around the house, what was safe and unsafe. The kids have a ball at these little workshops. If you look at the photo, no I didn't grow two more little ones that quick, my niece and nephew were there this time with my brother. After reading about the workshops last month on my website, he decided to start carrying his kids too.

What a fabulous photo Greasemonkey......Sue is right, they all look very proud of their projects and well they should be! They did a great job. I think it's so cool that Home Depot does these kids project days and kudos to you and your brother for taking the time to spend with your kids this way. Great for you and the kids too! Thanks for sharing your fun with us.

Christina

• 2 weeks later...